Lions 2012 Schedule Released – Five Prime Time Games on the Slate

The Lions have announced their 2012 season schedule, with five nationally televised games and four prime-time appearances.

The Lions said Tuesday their first prime-time game is Sept. 16 in Week 2 when they visit the San Francisco 49ers.

Detroit opens the season at home Sept. 9 against the St. Louis Rams. The Lions visit the Tennessee Titans on Sept. 23 and host the Minnesota Vikings Sept. 30 before taking a bye week.

Detroit visits the Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 14 and the Chicago Bears Oct. 22, then comes home to play the Seattle Seahawks Oct. 28.

The Lions then play Jacksonville, Minnesota, Green Bay, Houston, Indianapolis, Green Bay, Arizona and Atlanta, before finishing the regular season at home against the Bears on Dec. 30.

Detroit Lions 2012 Schedule
Wk Date Matchup TV Time
1 Sun, Sept. 9 vs. St. Louis Rams FOX 1 p.m.
2 Sun, Sept. 16 at San Francisco 49ers NBC 8:20 p.m.
3 Sun, Sept. 23 at Tennessee Titans FOX 1 p.m.
4 Sun, Sept. 30 vs. Minnesota Vikings FOX 1 p.m.
5 Bye
6 Sun, Oct. 14 at Philadelphia Eagles FOX 1 p.m.
7 Mon, Oct. 22 at Chicago Bears ESPN 8:30 p.m.
8 Sun, Oct. 28 vs. Seattle Seahawks FOX 1 p.m.
9 Sun, Nov. 4 at Jacksonville Jaguars FOX 1 p.m.
10 Sun, Nov. 11 at Minnesota Vikings FOX 1 p.m.
11 Sun, Nov. 18 vs. Green Bay Packers FOX 1 p.m.
12 Thu, Nov. 22 vs. Houston Texans CBS 12:30 p.m.
13 Sun, Dec. 2 vs. Indianapolis Colts CBS 1 p.m.
14 Sun, Dec. 9 at Green Bay Packers NBC 8:20 p.m.
15 Sun, Dec. 16 at Arizona Cardinals FOX 4:05 p.m.
16 Sat, Dec. 22 vs. Atlanta Falcons ESPN 8:30 p.m.
17 Sun, Dec. 30 vs. Chicago Bears FOX 1 p.m.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Lions Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

One Response to “Lions 2012 Schedule Released – Five Prime Time Games on the Slate”

1. Nate says:

I’m so ready for the new 2012 Lions football season to start and thanks to my new whole-home DVR, I won’t have to worry about having enough DVR space to record all my games! I have Dish’s new Hopper that holds up to 250 hours of HD content and has a 2 terabyte hard drive. It holds a separate storage space for all my prime time shows that are automatically recorded for me. I work for DISH and I can tell you those customers that sign up for Dish as new customers are now being offered the Hopper free.